erland editor

ke han ke.han@REDACTED
Sat Aug 5 17:47:14 CEST 2006

Sounds more like an IDE question than an editor question.  But if you
just want an editor that is a general purpose modern editor, there
are syntax files for VIM, UltraEdit and TextMate (Mac).  The IDE
(emacs+distel and Erlide have already been covered here.  Bottom line
on these two is if you already know emac or don't mind the learning
curve, is a good choice.  Otherwise, erlide is the right direction.
have fun, ke han