subject for master thesis required

Nils Müllner nils.muellner@REDACTED
Sat Aug 5 02:59:12 CEST 2006

hi,
i finished my bsc thesis about distributed computing in functional
languages. erlang was one part of it. since erlang sparked my interest
in distributed computing most, i want to continue in this field.
can somebody please recommend an adequate subject for a master-thesis
regarding distributed computing in erlang? i don't have the outline of
what is needed/adequate/feasible. so if you have a project to be done in
about six months or some interesting field of r&d please email me.
i have a mentor at the university, so i just need a subject.
kind regards and thanks in advance,
nils