Simple DB Access

Logan, Martin Martin.Logan@REDACTED
Wed Aug 2 16:27:43 CEST 2006

Is there a place where an interested user can check the progress of the
tool?

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED
[mailto:owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED] On Behalf Of Mickael Remond
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:52 AM
To: yarivvv@REDACTED
Cc: mikael.karlsson@REDACTED; chsu79@REDACTED; Logan, Martin;
erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Re: Simple DB Access

Hello,

we are planning to double licence the ejabberd odbc module and improve
the abstraction mechanism.
Christophe Romain, a coworker, has some nice idea on improving the
database API. We are working with some other coworkers on something that
might be a good basis for an "edbc" layer (erlang counter part for
jdbc).

If other developers are interested we can set up a common svn repository
when I get back from holidays.

cheers,

--
Mickael Remond