Debugging crashes during init

Emil Hellman emil.hellman@REDACTED
Tue Sep 27 19:44:02 CEST 2005

Hello!

I'm no expert on erlang applications, but have you tried starting the
application with application:start(<Name of your Application>)? If you
are not certain where the application acctually crashes you could try
starting the toplevel supervisor by hand and see if everything works
as intended...If it doesn't work you will most likely get better crash
reports, but if it does work you know that the crash has something to
do with your module implementing the application behaviour (which you
are implying). Also you could try starting up the sasl application
before starting your own application (if you're not doing that
already)... that might give you some aditional output i suppose...
Then again I might be off base here since I'm still just a student at
uni =)

Cheers!
  -Emil