Where and how does one find Erlang jobs ?

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training & Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 16:42:49 CEST 2005

Hi Hakan,

if you are interested in a job in London, we are currently looking for
four programmers/testers who can start within the next month or so, as
well as support staff (We will be posting the descriptions soon). We are
also looking for two in Rome, and have a few more jobs in the pipeline
in the US. Someone will be calling you soon :-)

To receive updates, register at
http://www.erlang-consulting.com/jobs_fs.html

Francesco