rr(Mod) in the shell

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Sep 7 17:21:23 CEST 2005

I've been thinking (but haven't been able to verify)
that the shell should be able to detect and cope with
the issues of running as remote shell.

Every once in a while, very strange things happen when
running as remote shell. This violates the principle
of least astonishment, but perhaps not enough people
use this feature to raise enough complaints about it?

/Uffe