jeai admin password

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Oct 26 08:05:42 CEST 2005

bryan rasmussen wrote:
> well
>
> I changed my jeai password from the default, I saved the text I used
> in my personal passwords file but now when I'm getting a invalid
> password user id, is it possible to look up somewhere what the current
> username passwords are?

Everything is stored in a Mnesia database. As Repos is supposed to run
from the CDROM, the data are in a tmp directory.
Otherwise, you can try creating a new user with command line tools
(ejabberdctl) and try promoting this new user admin in the configuration
file: j-eai_xmpp.cfg

I hope this helps,

--
Mickaël Rémond