anyone know of a tool which can generate chunked HTTP/1.1 _requests_?

chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu Nov 17 11:33:24 CET 2005

Matthias,

I've patched ibrowse to be able to do this. I've attached the patched
modules - I will check them into Jungerl when I'm confident I haven't
broken anything else.

You can send a request as follows.

ibrowse:send_req("http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_form_action.asp",
[{"content-type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"}], post,
"Bike=on&Car=on", [{transfer_encoding, {chunked,4}}]).

Basically there is a new option in the request {transfer_encoding,
{chunked, ChunkSize}}

ibrowse will split the data into chunks before sending it to the
server. Just out of curiousity - why do you need the client sending
chunked data?

cheers
Chandru