pretty-printing through the shell

Vlad Dumitrescu XX (LN/EAB) vlad.xx.dumitrescu@REDACTED
Tue May 24 14:35:23 CEST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB)
>Wouldn't this be rather handy for debugging printouts? (not that we ever use debugging printouts anymore...;)

Yes, but what if anyone want to easily pretty print records from a program? *gasp*

A suggestion is to use my little contribution to jungerl (lib/msc/src/record_info.erl) to convert the record to a list of key/value pairs, and then printing it so that it still looks like a record should be trivial.

If time permits, I might add printing to the file myself.

regards,
Vlad