Web Server Upgrading

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Fri May 20 11:32:58 CEST 2005

We are upgrading our web servers, if all goes well you should
not notice anything. But just in case you might need to know
that during the upgrade there will be servers `www', `www1'
and `www2' for the current, old and new web server. Analoguously
for `ftp'. Both for the `erlang.org' and `erlang.se' domains.

The mailing lists will for now run on the old server and the
mailing archives will be rsynced to the new web server, so there
will be an update delay of max 1 hour for the mailing list archive.

If we would happen to completely configure ourselves off the
Internet so the mailing lists die - hollor to Trapexit
<http://www.trapexit.org>