jabberlang

Simon Aurell simon@REDACTED
Tue May 17 14:15:32 CEST 2005

Mickaël Rémond was kind enough to send me the current version of the
jabberlang library. I'm using it for my thesis project for remote
controlling home automation devices using instant messaging (as I've
mentioned previously on this list).

Connecting and sending/receiving messages works fine, as does subscriptions.
Status does not seem to be working yet, I might try to fix that. Right now
there is also a dependency to ejabberd which I will probably remove for my
project. Mickaël mentioned he had a lot of ideas for improvements.

It's a good library and I really hope Mickaël finds the time to finish it. I
believe a lot of people are eagerly awaiting it... including myself :)

Simon

--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com