Problem with leaking file descriptors

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Fri May 13 15:48:24 CEST 2005

I am not sure whether such a file descriptor table exists inside otp,
but you can use the "lsof" os tool (on Linux: /usr/sbin/lsof) to show
all file descriptors (of all types: file/socket/pipe/etc) open by the
beam, and then try to deduce which files are left open from your
application running by the run-time, and which ones are not.

Serge