RA and PhD positions available

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training & Consulting) francesco@REDACTED
Mon May 2 16:10:22 CEST 2005

John,

I would add that these positions are based on an EPSRC grant, which in
plain English means that the UK Government is now funding Erlang
research! I think this is great news and something to be proud of. Well
done!

If some of you are curious over the line the research will take, more
information is available at

http://gow.epsrc.ac.uk/ViewGrant.aspx?Mode=Latest&Grant=EP/C524969/1

Best regards,
Francesco