Building R10B-3 on Mac OS X Tiger

Rudolph van Graan rvg@REDACTED
Mon May 2 13:54:37 CEST 2005

To get past this specific error, I removed the

examples/certs
examples/src

targets from

/opt/local/var/db/dports/build/
file._opt_local_var_db_dports_sources_rsync.rsync.opendarwin.org_dpupdat
e_dports_lang_erlang/work/erlang-R10B-3/lib/ssl/MakeFile

and then continued by

port -v install erlang

The process when past the previous point now.

Rudolph van Graan

Pattern Matched Technologies

Mobile:  +27 83 390 7767
Fax:     +27 12 667 5342