Compiling NBAP ASN.1 signalling

Bertil Karlsson bertil@REDACTED
Thu Mar 10 09:17:11 CET 2005

Hi,

We (Kenneth and I) have been trying those specs and discovered a couple
of bugs in the asn1 compiler that I'm now going to fix. It should be
interesting to know if we run into the same errors as you did.
The compiler reported errors on constants in the NBAP-Constants.asn
module but somehow it passed the compiler. Then it failed on the
NBAP-IEs.asn module on some INTEGER constraints and the NBAP-IEs.asn,
NBAP-PDU-Contents.asn and NBUP-PDU-Descriptions.asn modules on some
information object handling.

Though, we have not seen any syntax errors in the ASN1 specs.

/Bertil