Calling internal functions - foo::bar() ?

Mats Cronqvist mats.cronqvist@REDACTED
Wed Mar 2 16:07:40 CET 2005

Kostis Sagonas wrote:

> Being somebody who never used the -compile(export_all) directive
> in his life, I really would very much like to understand why this
> proposed addition would be "immensely useful" especially since
> currently there are very nice alternatives:
>
> 	erlc +export_all File
> or
> 	c(File, [export_all]).
>
> which nicely do the trick (whenever *really* needed).

   perhaps in an environment where you cannot use erlc? perhaps because there
are 27 include files in places known only to the makefile, or the source code is
not available? purely hypothetical of course.

    mats