Erlang Foundation follow-up

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Fri Jul 29 13:27:58 CEST 2005

Hello,

Following my presentation during the Erlang User Conference in 2004, I
thought that the best way to eventually make the Foundation happens was
to prototype it. It works well for program development, why not for
community organisation :-)

So, I finally managed to find time to put a prototype together. The
motivations and objectives are described here:

http://www.3pblog.net/index.php?entry=entry050729-131619

You should start reading this page to understand why two new different
websites were created (mainly for separation of concern and simplicity):
http://www.erlang-foundation.org/
http://www.planeterlang.org/

Please, bear in mind that all this is a "prototype" and that having
feedbacks, corrections, suggestions, etc is the only way to push this
initiative toward a full, complete "implementation" of the Erlang
Foundation.

I hope this will help involving more people in the definition of a
possible future community for Erlang.

--
Mickaël Rémond