Erlang R10B6 not working on Windows2003 Server

s.blochberger@REDACTED s.blochberger@REDACTED
Mon Jul 25 10:50:18 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <s.blochberger@REDACTED>
> It happens that Erlang doesn't want to work. A fw seconds after starting
> the console, the following error appears (one character is cut off because
> it wouldn't let me copy the whole width).

Hi,

Does this happen every time? I also had the same error on WinXP, the first
time I started Erlang. Afterwards, it worked just fine.

regards,
Vlad

Unfortunately, it does. I opened the console, waited for the abnormal termination, closed and opened it again several times. Every time it has the same error...
I installed with the administrator account.
--

Dipl.-Inf.(FH) Sabine Dinis Blochberger
s.blochberger@REDACTED

O p 3 r a c i o n a l