Directory structure for non-OTP projects

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu Jul 21 12:31:04 CEST 2005

We have our own homegrown build tool which exports apps from CVS, does
some tag checks, builds the beam files and then the boot scripts. It is
not ideal but it kind of does the job. You might want to look at the
builder app in jungerl. I was a beta tester for it and it is quite
good. The only reason we never adopted it for our work is inertia.

cheers
Chandru