Yaws / mod_rewrite alternative

Dale Harvey harveyd@REDACTED
Thu Jul 21 03:55:39 CEST 2005

Hey

Coming from a php/apache background, I was wondering if there was any
simple way to emulate mod_rewrite in yaws,

I would like all pages on a site server from a single function, where
i can parse the url manually to get the input i need.

appmod will allow me to internally redirect the request, but it does
so regardless of extension, and I havent been able to find a way
around this, from what i can gather I cant serve css / jpg files from
out/1 as it needs a {html or {ehtml tuple returned, and even if it
were possible it doesnt seem like the best solution

basically what i want is
RewriteRule !\.(gif|jpg|png|css|js)$ mymodule:out(A)

Cheers

Dale