ex11, plotting and Cairo ...

Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB) joe.armstrong@REDACTED
Wed Jul 20 18:00:38 CEST 2005

But the primitives are the same! - suppose I have a primitive

	draw(Win, character, X, Y, font, glyfNumber)

Which draws a particular Glyf at a X, Y then I get kerning by a "better" computation
of where X and Y are - a stupid algorithm just takes the bounding box width to compute
where the next character should go.

So given a the same set of primitives we can have quick and dirty or beautiful
formatting, still with a decent concurrency model and decent layering

/Joe