seq trace and spawn

Tomas Langer (LN/EAB) tomas.langer@REDACTED
Wed Jul 20 16:03:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a question about sequential trace and what happens if a new process is created in the traced seq.
Is it possible to get the seq trace token to follow the newly spawn:ed process? (without update the spawn statment in the code with an extra parameter).

The flow is something like this:
seq trace is started

   (a lot of signaling is generated)

    spawn an new process-----------------------------|
   (the traced seq. is finishing)                    |

                                                 the signaling continues
                                                 on this new proccess

regards tomas