ex11, plotting and Cairo ...

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Tue Jul 19 19:45:08 CEST 2005

Hi Jouni,

I found that creating graphs in SVG is quite handy, since it's an XML
type of thing, it's quite easy to use. Firefox is beginning to support
SVG, and there's an Adobe plugin available, but support for all the
really coo-o-ol features of the standard is still patchy. There's a few
Open Source drawing applications that can be used too, for tweaking the
graphs.

Pete.

--
"The Tao of Programming