Erlang scanner returning column numbers

vladdu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Sun Jul 17 18:19:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

Since I am about to need enhanced functionality for the scanner and parser, I can't use the regular ones so I moved on to syntax_tools. Now I can get comments and handle source code with macros (via epp_dodger).

I still need one feature, though: column numbers. Ulf said earlier he has done such an improvement, and I think it would be useful to add such a feature to syntax_tools too (the latter should be trivial if the scanner returns the information).

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
Ulf, is your code available?

Thanks in advance,
Vlad