Web interface framework for Erlang

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Sat Jul 2 19:25:23 CEST 2005

I think this is  a great idea.
I would say that Yaws, and maybe J-EAI, would be a good
foundation to start with. Some work with PostgreSQL and MySQL
connectors, SOAP and also Mozilla/XUL have been mentioned on
the list.

Apart from that, a lot of work would remain I guess.

Concerning a lightweight version of WebObjects i think
that Ruby on Rails could be a good source for inspiration.
http://www.rubyonrails.org/

Cheers
Mikael