Erlang on embedded Vxworks ( Re: Re: Supervisor hierarchy question)

Techie Yang techieyang@REDACTED
Fri Jan 28 03:11:57 CET 2005

Thanks for the hints!

I can find the two references from the erlang-faq,

1) One for Linux-PPC860, fancy work from you - matthias? I guess.
	http://www.corelatus.com/~matthias/erlang_on_860.html

2) One for vxWorks-cross-compilation,
	http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200003/msg00013.html

At least, for R6B on vxWorks, and R7B on LINUX, it seems that erlang works, from the points outlined.

Actually i am a newbie to Erlang, still struggling to learn as much as possible.
After this stage, i will try to make the Erlang running on my board, PPC860, hope both for vxWorks and Linux.

BTW, nowadays, looks more and more projects are being launched on uClinux/Arm-Linux/PPC-Linux, if the Erlang could also run on those platforms, maybe more and more people will begin to know this stuff and love it. : - )

Best Regards
Techie