Erlang installation problem

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Wed Jan 19 11:23:10 CET 2005

It seems as you are trying to build open source erlang for Solaris 8.

Check the file erts/config.log and see what went long. The size of
short being 0 is not right - it should be 2 or 4. All others are
also wrong. They should be 4 or 8. Maybe your compiler is not
correctly installed. It should be gcc. What does "gcc -- version"
tell you?

In short; this looks as a secondary error, the primary error
occurred earlier.