Parsing null terminated strings in a binary.

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Fri Jan 14 11:15:23 CET 2005

Then it might be worth the effort to hipe compile the lists and string
modules, if it is possible. Instead of hoping lists:sublist to become
a BIF.

By the way, lists:member/2, lists:reverse/2, lists:keymember/3,
lists:append/2 (++), lists:subtract/2 (--) and lists:keysearch/3
(and also erlang:length/1, erlang:hd/1, erlang:tl/1
 as well as erlang:list_to_tuple/1 and erlang:tuple_to_list/1 and such)
are BIFs, if you did not already know that.