Mnesia transform_table with multiple disc_copies nodes

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Wed Dec 21 16:29:13 CET 2005

Hmm

The fun have to be known on every node, load the module
on every node (exact the same version on all nodes).

/Dan

--
Dan Gudmundsson               Project:    Mnesia, Erlang/OTP
Ericsson Utvecklings AB       Phone:      +46  8 727 5762