Computer Language Shootout - concurrency

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Dec 2 08:59:26 CET 2005

Nice, even though the tests don't really involve
massive concurrency. 500 threads is not a
terribly large number. You can still begin to
suspect which environments don't scale properly
when the number of threads increases.

But neither the Erlang nor the Haskell programs
seem to use "explicitly linked processes". It
probably won't matter much for the outcome.

/Uffe