CUFP blurb lost in transmission?

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Thu Aug 4 22:53:07 CEST 2005

I've tried several times to post a registration call
for the Commercial Users of Functional Programming
workshop in Tallinn (the day before the Erlang
workshop). It seems to get caught somewhere. Is there
an aggressive spam filter weeding out dirty words like
Scheme, Haskell, etc?

    http://www.galois.com/cufp/

Francesco Cesarini is one of the confirmed speakers,
and I'm sure many of the discussions will be quite
fun. Let's spice things up with some Erlang presence,
shall we?

If any mailing list administrator has a spam bucket
 from which the official message can be fetched, please,
re-send it or whatever. Otherwise, all the necessary
info can be had by following the link above.

/Uffe (CUFP committee member)
--
Ulf Wiger