emulator exit

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Thu Aug 4 15:42:41 CEST 2005

Thanks, I seemed to have missed this one in the docs.  Is the proper way
of shutting down the emulator cleanly with an exit code the following?

1> F = fun(N) -> init:stop(), erlang:halt(N) end.
#Fun<erl_eval.20.102880425>
2> F(100).
~>echo $?
100

Is it guaranteed that the erlang:halt/1 call will be executed before the
emulator exits as a result of the init:stop() call?

Serge