how to design large erlang systems

Martin Ankerl martin.ankerl@REDACTED
Tue Apr 19 18:46:35 CEST 2005

Hi! A few days ago I have started to look at Erlang, and so far I
really like it. Having mostly OOP background, I am very curious how
large software systems are designed in Erlang. I mean, I can design
large object oriented systems with class hierarchies, namespaces,
packages etc; while in erlang each file is one module (in case I did
not miss something).
Are there any documents for design patterns or best-practices for how
to write large Erlang applications?
I would also be very interested in some kind of "Erlang for Java
/C#/Ruby/Python developers" document :-)

--
Martin Ankerl | http://martinus.geekisp.com/