[ASN1] ASN Tcap question

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Sep 23 18:37:30 CEST 2004

Eranga,

Have a look at ITU-T Q.775 Guidelines for using transaction
capabilities.  It includes ASN.1 examples.

You must realize that the purpose of the ASN.1 in the specifications
isn't really to give you something you can compile into a working
library but in fact to specify the protocols.  You will at a minimum
need to write some of your own ASN.1 modules to pull it all together.

	-Vance

Vance Shipley
Motivity Telecom Inc.
vances@REDACTED