Erlang Book

Corrado Santoro csanto@REDACTED
Wed Sep 15 13:00:43 CEST 2004

Hi all,

some people at my Univerisity are interested in Erlang and asked me for some
documentation and books.

I've seen that Amazon still sells some copies of the Erlang book by Armstrong,
Virding, et al.. However, the last edition of the book is of 1996. So I would
ask you (and above all to book authors) if the language and the runtime system
have been substantially modified since 1996, or the book can be still
considered up to date.

I now that there is the book from Mickael Remond, but unfortunatelly, we don't
understand Frech ;-)

Ciao,
-Corrado

Eng. Corrado Santoro, Ph.D.

University of Catania - Engineering Faculty
Department of Computer Science and
Telecommunications Engineering
Viale A. Doria, 6 - 95125 CATANIA (ITALY)

Tel: +39 095 7382380           Fax: +39 095 338280
     +39 095 7382365
     +39 095 7382364

EMail: csanto@REDACTED
Personal Home Page: