Need to know more info about gen_tcp

suresh saragadam sureshsaragadam@REDACTED
Fri Oct 29 16:37:51 CEST 2004

> A quick reply - I havn't time for a longer reply

Thank you joe

Great stuff, this will sure help me

thaning you

regards

suresh saragadam

Joe Armstrong <joe@REDACTED> wrote:

A quick reply - I havn't time for a longer reply

Take a look in

http://www.sics.se/~joe/tutorials/web_server/web_server.html

This is a complete web server in Erlang.
It's very small.

Nicely hidden in the middle of this is

http://www.sics.se/~joe/tutorials/web_server/tcp_server.erl

which partially answers some of your questions

/Joe

http://mail.yahoo.com