Timebomb

Roger Larsson roger.larsson@REDACTED
Thu Oct 28 00:57:03 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 20.26, Corrado Santoro wrote:
> Fine Luke but.... why the link you provide does not display anything?

Change your browser identification to Mozilla...

Validating it with W3c results in:

"I got the following unexpected response when trying to retrieve
<http://metafrog.erlang-projects.org/wiki/showPage.yaws?node=Timebomb>:

500 Bad chunk-size in HTTP response:

Please make sure you have entered the URL correctly. "

So it is not valid html!

> Quoting Luke Gorrie <luke@REDACTED>:
> > Ahoy-hoy,
> >
> > Following up an idea kicked around at EUC I've setup a computer called
> > 'timebomb.mine.nu' with root password 'karma'. Erlang hackers are
> > invited to make yourselves at home on it. Check out
> > http://metafrog.erlang-projects.org/wiki/showPage.yaws?node=Timebomb
> > for more details.

Posting root passwords on internet is to ask for a timebomb...
But I guess that keeping it on a virtual computer will make it a virtual
timebomb :-)

/RogerL