Timebomb

Corrado Santoro csanto@REDACTED
Wed Oct 27 20:26:31 CEST 2004

Fine Luke but.... why the link you provide does not display anything?

Quoting Luke Gorrie <luke@REDACTED>:

> Ahoy-hoy,
>
> Following up an idea kicked around at EUC I've setup a computer called
> 'timebomb.mine.nu' with root password 'karma'. Erlang hackers are
> invited to make yourselves at home on it. Check out
> http://metafrog.erlang-projects.org/wiki/showPage.yaws?node=Timebomb
> for more details.
>
> Timebomb is to the internet as Jungerl is to sourceforge.
>
> Cheers,
> Luke

Eng. Corrado Santoro, Ph.D.

University of Catania - Engineering Faculty
Department of Computer Science and
Telecommunications Engineering
Viale A. Doria, 6 - 95125 CATANIA (ITALY)

Tel: +39 095 7382380           Fax: +39 095 338280
     +39 095 7382365
     +39 095 7382364

EMail: csanto@REDACTED
Personal Home Page: