more real-world static analysis results

Tobias Lindahl tobias.lindahl@REDACTED
Tue Oct 26 18:04:54 CEST 2004

We hope to be able to run under windows too, but since HiPE currently
doesn't run on windows machines, and Dialyzer depends on the
infrastructure of HiPE, we cannot give any promises.

If it proves reasonably easy to build the necessary parts of HiPE under
windows, there is probably no reason for Dialyzer not to run, but since we
do not do any developing in windows there is also the issue of keeping
things up to date on a platform we do not use.

Tobias