differences document

Lennart Öhman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Wed Oct 6 20:17:00 CEST 2004

Hi,
the "extensions since 4.4" was something invented in the middle of the 90s
very close to after the publishing of the Erlang book. Since it was not in the
book it became called extensions, described in the document you have been
looking for. Nowdays the extension functionality is worked into the
Erlang Reference manual, and probably a few other places too where it
makes sence.

But if you are curious, take a look at some old documentation. Eg:
http://www.erlang.se/doc/doc-5.1/doc/extensions/part_frame.html

Best Regards,
Lennart