Unused index in mnesia table

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Thu Nov 18 12:09:31 CET 2004

How unique was the index keys?

If all index keys are the same you will get a quadratic insertion time,
i.e. a long linked list with a reference to the real keys.

That is usually the problem when indecies are slow, in your example
below all records will have undefined on the index position.

I.e. index 'undefined' points to a list with all keys.

/Dan