Is erlang too small?

Zoltan Peter Toth Zoltan.Toth@REDACTED
Wed May 12 07:46:44 CEST 2004

Hi,

I think the hierarchical namespace feature ("packages") is something useful.
Are there any plans to extend tool support for that ? In particular,
- extending the erlc to generate a directory tree containing the beam files
(like javac puts class files under the directory given via the -d option)

- extending edoc to generate documentation and links in the proper hierarchy.
(like javadoc does)

Btw, any plans to make edoc part of OTP ?

Cheers,
	Zoltan

(Sorry for mentioning Java here, stones may be banging on my helmet, so taking refuge :) )