Compile, Load and Purge

Gordon Guthrie, BTP, BT, SE gordon.guthrie@REDACTED
Fri Mar 12 15:27:07 CET 2004

Folks

I am developing away in Erlang. I have a setup routine that creates an
mnesia database and does some things to it, gets tables set up right and
clean. I step through my code in the debugger and make changes, etc, etc.

In order to speed things up and not have to recreate the environment I have
written a little routine that basically does the following for all my
modules:

Compile:

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.