64 bit Erlang on Opterons?

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Wed Jul 28 23:07:37 CEST 2004

 > BTW, are there any changes to the policy of not supporting Windows?

Just for the record: We have no _policy_ of not supporting Windows; we
just do not have access to a Windows machine with access to developer's
toolset to test things out.

 > List archives reveal this policy as per 2001 (I think) but since then
 > maybe (hopefully) somebody found a way to handle the Windows stack?

We have not heard anything about this. If there are volunteers out there
who can try things out and keep us posted, we can try to find solutions
to the problems they report to us and see where this leads us...

Best,
Kostis.