How many Error-Descriptors in TerminationAudit?

Micael Karlberg micael.karlberg@REDACTED
Wed Jul 21 14:47:09 CEST 2004

The comment is from RFC2885 (megaco 0.8) and is not valid anymore.
It will be removed in the next release.

/BMK

--

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without
disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption,
unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive
e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.