Hopefully simple problem

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Mon Jan 19 09:51:05 CET 2004

Yes, using a real fun instead of a "tuple fun" is
recommended. That will be faster too, as a fun contains
a direct pointer to the code to be executed, while a
"tuple fun" requires a lookup in a hash table.

We will probably never be able to remove "tuple funs"
from the language (for backwards compatibility), but we
still recommend that you don't use them in new code.

/Bjorn (Erlang/OTP at Ericsson)