Megaco-Parser and IPv6-addresses

Micael Karlberg micael.karlberg@REDACTED
Wed Jan 7 17:48:56 CET 2004

Hi Stefan,

You are not wrong. We only support IPv4 at the moment :(

Thank's for pointing this out. We had forgotten all about
it...

An updated version will be released ASAP
(see www.erlang.org/project/megaco)

Regards,
	/BMK

--
Micael Karlberg          Ericsson AB, Älvsjö Sweden
Tel:  +46 8 727 5668     EAB/UHK/KD - OTP Product Development