plain_fsm - for beginners and purists

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Fri Feb 13 14:59:24 CET 2004

Now that I engaged in such a strongly discouraged activity as playing with parse
transforms... :-)

I've played with them a little, and I can't help but be bothered by the fact
that mnemosyne query comprehensions are in fact more than just a parse
transform -- the parser and linter know about query expressions...

This makes parse transforms less useful, because the original code needs to be
parseable. Perhaps this was the intention, but it kills the wild dreams I had
for the last few hours ;-)

regards,
Vlad