Erlang support in Apple's XCode IDE

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Mon Aug 30 10:39:53 CEST 2004

Bjorn,

For some reason I missed your response.  My manual spam filtering
with the 'D' key sometimes hits the innocent.  :)

Yes, my work was done on the hot off the presses Xcode v1.5.

I see that I made an error in that post as well.  The file extension
was wrong in this line:

} Specifications/Erlang Language Specification.pbfilespec:

It should have been:

   Specifications/Erlang Language Specification.pblangspec

Hopefully that will show up for future googlers.  :)

	-Vance