Megaco stack

Guillermo Fernandez Castellanos guillermo.fernandez@REDACTED
Fri Aug 27 04:49:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

I will read the links and try to do it in both ways (strip and
tutorial). Will take some time to asimilate everything thoug :-)

I am ashamed to admit that the otp.mk problem was a typing error I did
(several times in a row, and today as well...), opt.mk instead of otp.mk.

Thanks a lot for all the answers!